Wednesday 10 October 2012

errors in iBooks on iOS 5

Share on :

This page contains the following errors in iBooks on iOS 5
I upgraded my iPad 2 to iOS 5 and downloaded my first purchased book on ibooks app. I just get the chapter seven, and the rest of the page is blank. It displays the following message with a pink error box:

"This page contains the following errors: error on line 1 at column 1: Document is empty error on line 1 at column 1: Encoding error
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error."

I think that the iBooks app itself is corrupt and the book was corrupted in the download process. There may be an issue with some eBooks on iOS 5. To resolve the problem, you need to do a fresh on the iPad. Tap and hold down on the iBooks icon and tap "X" in the corner to delete the app. Then reinstall it and then download the book again.

Rewrite and Review By : Unknown // 06:45sources : http://apple-ipad-tablet-help.blogspot.com/
Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment