Wednesday 10 October 2012

How to switch 3G cellular carrier on iPad

Share on :

How to switch 3G cellular carrier on iPad
I have got my new iPad 3 with AT&T and note that there is poor converge and no hotspot. Now I want to cancel my AT&T account, change my 3G lte network and switch to Verizon. Can I add the carrier data plan by doing a hard reset with my tablet?

You need to exchange iPads and purchase a new one with Verizon, because their network technologies are incompatible and use different bands. The models are made for a particular carrier: AT&T is GSM and Verizon is CDMA.

You can also buy a Mifi device as a alternative to access another cell network.

Rewrite and Review By : Unknown // 06:07sources : http://apple-ipad-tablet-help.blogspot.com/
Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment