Wednesday 10 October 2012

iPad is synced to another iTune library how to fix

Share on :

iPad is synced to another iTune library how to fix
I use old computer running Windows 7 and I have synned my iPad 2 on it with the iTunes library. Now I have a new computer. when I try to do a syncing with the new PC, I get the following error message:

"The iPad is synced with another iTunes library, An iPad can be synced with only one iTunes library at a time. What would you like to do, transfer purchases or erase and sync?"

* On your laptop or computer, run iTunes, click Edit > Preferences > Devices, and check "Prevent your *** from automatically syncing."
* Connect your iPad to computer. In iTunes, select your device and select "Transfer purchases etc" to transfer all your apps. Then select Backup.
* Right-click on your iPad and do a Restore. Then click Apps tab and check Sync Apps and apply it. After syncing contacts, bookmarks and others successfully, go to un-check the "Prevent your ***" option and the issue will be fixed.

Rewrite and Review By : Unknown // 06:21sources : http://apple-ipad-tablet-help.blogspot.com/
Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment