Wednesday 10 October 2012

No passbook on iPad iOS 6

Share on :

No passbook on iPad iOS 6 - iOS 6 has got PassBook app for making electronic tickets. You can scan the device to check in for getting retail coupons, flight and loyalty cards. The PassBook feature is available on iPhone or iPod touch, but I am wondering will the newest iPad be in relation to it. I have cashed for some gift cards and take a long time to get them in the mail. I need to send them directly into my iPad. So I readlly want to get the new feature to work on the tablet.

It is not working on iPad device since now. You should wait until Apple catch up with new technology. Passbook is only supporting the newest phone with NFC, but the tablet doesn't have an NFC chip.

Rewrite and Review By : Unknown // 03:04sources : http://apple-ipad-tablet-help.blogspot.com/
Category: