Wednesday 10 October 2012

Siri have trouble connecting to the network on iOS 6

Share on :

Siri have trouble connecting to the network on iOS 6
My new iPad 3 worked flawlessly yesterday after updated to iOS 6, but today I get the error message "Sorry, I am having trouble connecting to the network" with using siri feature. I think it may be a server issue first. Then I try to speak and get "Sorry, I am not able to connect to the network right now."

How to fix Siri Can't Connect to the Network on iPad iOS 6
* Tap Settings > General > Siri, and turn it off. Wait it for 10 seconds.
* Go to Settings > General > Reset, and select "Reset Network Settings". Your tablet will reboot itself.
* Tap Settings > General > Siri, and turn it ON again and wait a few seconds. After those steps have been done, I am able to access and use Siri.

Rewrite and Review By : Unknown // 05:43sources : http://apple-ipad-tablet-help.blogspot.com/
Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment